Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   23 May 2021


Hello, Learned Counsel!

One of my relatives was abducted from the outside of his society compound where he went to buy some chocolates for his grandchildren. No call came from the wrongdoer, for asking the money. After almost 11 months, his family received a call from Amritsar that he is in the Amritsar. Come and take him back, so his family reached the spot and took him back. They found him in very bad condition. He forgot everything especially the matter which happened in the past three years. His family had done all the check-ups but he is fine internally as well. So, now his family wants to know who is the culprit. The police are not much helping in this case. What is the legal remedy to it? 


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 May 2021

No legal remedy. Your relative got at last. That is enough. Take care in future about all. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query