LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagendra (software engineer)     27 August 2013

Ab processed without knowledge for 498a


AB with conditions for 498A got processed in High court without our knowledge by lawyer whom we had conveyed not to process anything until we confirm back. But we do not know what is there in the petition that was filed on behalf of us. kindly guide us how to get the petition copy. we need it urgently.

 3 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 August 2013

ask ur lawyer  to give u the copy

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     31 August 2013

You can ask for the certified copy of  the said AB petition from the Court.

nagendra (software engineer)     31 August 2013

Thanks Sir.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query