LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh   09 March 2017

Aadhar and Aebas for government employees

Hello all, I am a central government employee working in chennai. Recently my office introduced Aadhar enabled biometric attendance system in January 2017. The officer asked for Aadhar card from employees in December 2016. I did not have one , so I enrolled for Aadhar on 8.12.2016. I provided valid documents ( voter ID ) . I checked for Aadhar online on 4.1.2017 and found it was rejected due to data process error and asked me to re-enroll. I informed my employer and re-enrolled again on 06.01.2017 with other document with same address (driver license) . But again it was rejected due to data process error. When informed this to officer, he was not accepting this. He asked me for Aadhar repeatedly. I have called 1947 and mailed to UIDAI regarding this , but no proper reply was given. They are asking me to re-enroll again. My officer is repeatedly asking for Aadhar almost on every single day , so he has to submit his report to his higher officer. But I have no answer other than re-enrolling and waiting for Aadhar. Can my officer give me memo for not providing Aadhar? If he can how should I go about it? What are the possible ways for me to end this ?

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2017

let a trouble come and then ask.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     20 March 2017

SC says "Do not force, make it mandatory".

Pranali Sharma   06 June 2017

Aadhaar Card is mandatory for all the residents of the India and all those candidates who did not have their Aadhaar Card can apply for the Aadhar Card online. They can download the application form of the Aadhar Card and they can fill the application form without any kind of mistake because if you do any mistake then you have to fill the application form again. Click here to track your aadhaar card online.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register