25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya singh (Law )     10 July 2022

A woman who claim herself resident of two place

The fact is that a woman who was an aganwadi worker in district A according to essential require of this post that woman belong to that place only but the same woman give an affidavit for joining his name in family register in other district B. in which she said that she is a resident of said place where she want to joined there name. Please guide me what step should I take against this woman who enjoy the benefit of both the places


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   10 July 2022

In form it  to  concerned authorities.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 July 2022

Complain to the District Social Welfare Officer about her two posts.


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 July 2022

She has committed offences of cheating, fruad and purjury, file a complaint

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 July 2022

What is the context for this query?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query