FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj Pandey   23 July 2022

A tailor company fraud

i contacted a tailor for coat of 60 students he said he'll do now he did it worst and now he's refusing to correct his mistake not picking calls... avoiding. what legal action can i take on him?


 3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 July 2022

You can hold his payment and sue him for damages or fixing the problem.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 July 2022

You  may issue him a legal notice and, if required, follow up with a civil action.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 July 2022

Besides filing police complaint you should move to District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission of jurisdiction for deficiency of service through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query