LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senju (me itself)     04 April 2013

A senior citizen widow needs a loophole in her husbands will

hi... my name is senju... am asking this for my grandmother( mother's mother)...

christian RC...

she have two daughters and son...

my grandfathe wrote a will like 30% and 30% for two daughters and 40% for his son...

grandfather died...

my grandmother dont have anything in that will... but will says to look after her and the property is distributed only after her death...

but in this case the son is telling that he will never look her mother( my grandmother ) and two daughters( one is my mother) is looking her now...

the property is a land and a house in that land... she is living in that house alone for more than 4 years and in a very poor life... the only income of her is grandfathers pension which is not enough to buy her medicines...her son doesnt need to care after her mother... 

can she sell that house??? my grandfather wrote a second will in his death bed but is not registered... but in that will she has the whole ownership of the property untill her death... is that will leagal???

is the any excemptions in the law to help a senior citizen widow who is living in a house alone for more than 4 years and not getting any help from his own son...

the problem of son is that he need the whole property... previously my grandfather's father's property is given to his son alone...

please  help...

Learning

7 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     05 April 2013

If the second will is properly signed by witnesses then it is perfectly valid.

www.mehnat.in

LegalArrow ( Advocate Bangalore)     06 April 2013

ur grandmother is alone, ur grandmother dont have money to buy medicines, ur grandmother is living a poor life......... ur uncle is not taking care of ur grnadmother..............WHAT ABOUT YOU??.. ARE YOU DEAD???......... go take care of her properly or make some provision for her to lead a decent life. if u give undertaking to me ....to give decent life for ur grandma.. i will give you superb legal solution to transfer all the property in ur name. :P

Senju (me itself)     06 April 2013

@legalarrow... i am not dead till now... i am alive... i am a student sir... and u r telling me to look after her... thanks...

anyway my mother and her sister is now looking my grandmother... i dont need a superb legal solution to transfer all the property in my name... i asked only one thing... is there any possible way to sell that house by my grandmother??? because my uncle is not willing to sign in the selling agreement... he is telling that "he wil never do that if the property is even destroyed"... my uncles financial condition is very good... and ours financial condition is very bad... i think you got an outline... afterall her all needs ( not financially ) are doing my me itself... the property wil cost 50 lakhs and all that property is made by my grandfather... their son went to another house before my grandfather died because of one reason that , the whole proprety not given to him... after my grandfather died my uncle come to that house and at last my grandmother need to go out of that house for more than 2 months because of him and his wife... and last relatives entered to this situation and they put my grandmother back in there and uncle go to his another house... now my grandmother is living a poor life in a house which will cost 50 lakh and all that made by her husband... i told early that we are not finacially that much stable and our house is very small and for that reason she is not coming to our house... and her other daughter is in mumbai... so sometime my grandmother will go to mumbai and live with her daughter...

and sir , i only asked is there any possible way to overcome that 'will' under these circumstances... i dont need that property... but my grandmother is the one who need to sell that house... 4 years of lonliness life will make any person to think like that...

if you can help , then help... otherwise its ok... because from your earlier reply i got one thing ... you are looking at me from a diffrent angle... anyway thanks...

Senju (me itself)     17 July 2013

on the above case , my grandmother is going to move legally against her son... 

which organisation will help her for that... i mean women cell or womencommision... 

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST THE BEST FOR HER...

or moving through the court will be more better???

she need to take probate for the second will...

PLEASE HELP...

MY GRANDMOTHER IS IN A SITUATION...

prakharved (Medical officer)     17 July 2013

@senju

If the will has been registered then i dont think that it is possible for anyone to go against the will and sell it. However, a condition has been mentioned in the will, and the condition is that the property would be divided only after the death of your grandmother. My question is, who is the owner of the property now, and can this person sell this in the interim.

I think you should take advice from an experienced lawyer. You should visit www.lawkonect.com. Here you can post you query and a written reply would be  provided to you by an experienced lawyer. It is very essential that you get to know about your options well and for that i think you should take professional help.

Regards

Senju (me itself)     23 July 2013

sir...

i need some help...

i want to know how much time it will take to get probate on the second "will" and approximately how much will it cost for total???

Senju (me itself)     25 July 2013

please help...

please give me a reply...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register