Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag Panvelkar   01 March 2020

A property of ancestors now my uncle

Hi 

this is Sona here actually I belong/stay in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India area 
...days ago I got married on 2017 December prior to that I had an incident in my family which had left my family 
in a great grieve and all are sad...back in 2016 we got to know this...that my house was not ours....
but on my uncle's name.....which originally should be on my grandfathers' name......
this happened without taking our(dad, mother, brother,2Sisters) consent for the same.....now everything light bill 
and all the utility services are on his name WHAT CAN I DO TO RETAIN MY STAKE...

Thanks......

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 March 2020

You need to made investagtion as to how and who transferred the title of property from grandfather's name to uncle's name?

Just get the revenue records,and other documents tracked and see what is actual mode of transfer,.

Then you can challenge that mutation or transfer if there is no will or gift deed or other title documents from your grandfather .

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 March 2020

Dear querist,

You have to challenge the mutation entry. Your father and your uncle will have equal share in the property .

Regards,

Shashi Dhara   08 March 2020

On that records he cannot claim owner ship over entire property .so issue legal notice and file suit for partition if he has any documents that will,release deed he has to produce before court to establish his claim,he cannot claim on adverse possession because you are still in joint family status until you have divided legally as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register