LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jimmy (Manager)     31 July 2012

A prayer to blind law

I have filed a writ petition in April 2011 against pig farm and chicken centre functioning without any licenses just 12 meters away from my house. Panchayath gave notice for immediate closure three times, health inspector made report at least three times and mentioned it is a great threat to health but the operator continued operate. The court made a hearing two times but no verdict came. When I filed the case the farm had only few pigs say less than 10 but now it has more than 20 and the chicken centre was working only 5 days a week but now 7 days a week.

It is so frustrating and is there any way that we get justice in this decade. We can’t even eat, drink etc. We approached the Human rights commission but since it is with high court, they informed their helplessness.

May it isn’t the right forum but still now I understand clearly why the people settling matters with “gunds”. Certain people in the community who has political backing can do anything they as they wish; the delayed justice who cares!!!!

By a victim

Learning

2 Replies

DIVYAA (STUDENT)     01 August 2012

Form a residents society first and then File a WRIT PETITION under Article 226 & 227 of Constitution of India before the High Court wherebymentioning your infringement of fundamental rights guaranteed under article 21 of the constitution and pray for a writ .

Democratic Indian (n/a)     01 August 2012

He has already filed a writ and now High Court is lingering on the matter without giving any interim relief. Courts are overburdened, slow and corrupted, justice has become a drama in this country.

Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Suri, Sultan-ul-Adil.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register