Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (software)     05 April 2010

A person is trying to Grab My land

Hello sir

My grand ma has a land which was purchased around 1970 and it was registered ,till now it is a open land

a person has now stating it as his land by getting some documents

1)he has got a notaray stating that my grand mom has sell that land in year 1975

2)on that basis of Notarized document he paid some stamp duty fees and sold that land to other person and now in ec his name is coming .instead of my grand moms

Please suggest me is notary is valid for selling the land

or can a case a file on him stating land grabbing or so. please help me out .

Thank u in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Advocate)     05 April 2010

Notary is not athorised or competent to endorse a Sale deed,on Sub-Registrar has powers to do so,a notarsied sale deed has no legal sanctity,till which year the EC is reflecting u r grandmothers name?and how did the so called new onwer/purchaser buy the said land from whom?check out all these details and file a criminal case first then u can look for civil remedy like land grabbing,u can aswell file a criminal case for landgrabbing,consult a lawyer in u r locality.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 April 2010

well such a notarised document is not valid.

if he has sold the land illegally to someone else then lodge a criminal complaint against him and simultaneously file a suit for declaration.

its advisable to contact some lawyer immediately.

hello sir,

Thanks for your replies,  this person has sold and registered the land to some other person very recently on the basis of sale deed which was notarised in 1975 and has my grandmothers signature forgery in it.

Please advice if this is valid sale ?  he does not even have the proper link documents.

thank you in advance . 

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     05 April 2010

its not a valid sale, sub registrar can not register sale deed on the basis of notrised sale dedd. u r grandmonther can lodge FIR and declearation suit.

Hello sir,

The person trying to construct from tommorow how can i stop him

!)should i complain in police

2)should i get stay order if so how much time it takes and what are the required documents

3)without link documents can he sale the property .

plz sir help me out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register