LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarun   11 August 2017


I have a girlfriend i used to talk with but his ex boyfriend is creating problem for me .she made me talk with him but he said abusive words to which i recorded after some months now again he has came and said to her to not talk to me. I talked with him on what\\\'s app and he said i have to show cause for that ,he is a lawyer and practicing for some months


 3 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 August 2017

Dear @Author


Firstly, this is clearly a personal matter and not related to any law. No legal action is caleld for as there is no cause for action!


Now, what I don't understand from your post is, what do you mean by Show Cause? What does that Ex-Boyfriend wants? What is your present Girlfriend's stand on this?


As stated earlier, you need to get clarity from within yourself first about what you want. If you and your GF are united and think same way, then the Ex has no business to speak to you or her. If he harrasses you and your GF then you are at liberty to file a police complaint of harrassment on behalf of your GF.


Hope it helps!



Susen Nath   11 August 2017

Don't worry . Let them do something first.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2017

If your GF does not want you to interact with her via any social media, then quit.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query