LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

A Hard Joke on Lawyers and Doctors

A new doctor, just after getting his degree from london, came back to India,his father(A doctor himself--ofcourse an Old Doctor)was out of city for a few days.When the father doctor came to his hometown,he asked his son that what he has learnt in London,the son doctor told him excitedly "Father,I have become a Doctor,better than you,through my London Studies.I cured the Old Multi Millionaire lady in days,whom you were treating since last 25 years and not succeeding in curing her."

The father doctor excalimed with grief,"London has not made you a better doctor but a foolish doctor! Idiot,because of the fees paid by that old multi millionaire lady to me since 25 years, you studied in london.What you could do in days,I could do in hours,but that is trade secret,my son,should be kept a secret between you and me only,Mind it always for the future,otherwise you would not succeed in sending your kids to the other planets for studying Medicine,Got it?"

And the son doctor nodded in affirmation.

There is something similar in legal profession,if the cases would be solved easily and in days the advocates would start losing fees from their clients,hence they go on prolonging the cases of their clients,like players scoring goals against their own team.

Plz. contribute.

Learning

11 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     20 August 2010

Yes, it is a very good joke. It all depends what one thinks, but now days this only is going on, every profession has the same story, Even car mechanic, other appliances mechanic, all r doing the same.

But tusharji, When Chief Justice of Israel, visited India and get to know that 25million cases are pending, then he said that India is a less litigant country, since we have 1.2billion population and only 25million cases are there, and in our country we have more cases than our population.

This means that we have less no. of cases becoz. people do not have faith in our judicial system, and they prefer to lose their right than going to court, why.

On the other hand cases in Israel is more becoz they have faith in their judicial system and for every grievances they prefer to go to court.

The more easily the problems get solved the more cases they will get, unnecessary delay and harassment is having discouraging effect.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 August 2010

Only recently my brothet mistakenly took my car tape which was working  for repairing, and on coming home I found that he took the one which was working not the other one that needs repairing. I told him to immediately bring it back and he did so that is after two days, and now it is not working. This is My India.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     20 August 2010

Dear Mr.Tusharcosmic,

Jokes apart what could be the objective of your post.   Bringing to the fore the problem faced by the society at large.  What have you done for the same.  Instead of going in the root cause of the same you have come up with a generalized statement clubbing one and all together (for the reasons best known to you).

Now here is my take as it is evident from reading about the views of Chief Justice of Israel it is the prevailing norm i.e. how the society reacts does count.  To my mind in so far the civil litigation is concerned the pendency is on account of procedural problems and as regarding the Criminal system the root cause is lack of infrastructure whether it is the counselling part, whether the old rotting nakesake policing and mind you last but not least the grooming of Advocates.

Very easily generalizing one and all you have concluded on your own that all Advocates and for that reason Doctors are responsible/accountable.   I put it to you if you become a Doctor or Advocate for that reason will you be able to survive on your own however bigger your dreams and moral might be.  The answer definative is no as neither you won't be able to change/fight against the prevailing system nor the same could be changed in one shot. 

Last but not least we have a tendency of castigating whatever suits our whims knowingly that yes nothing is going to happen (meaning thereby that expressing our views is only a solace not a solution - and most of the time our views are generic, ignorant about the factual reality (as I do not know how far you understand the intricacies of legal profession/system).  We won't be able to achieve anything until and unless keeping in view the future needs and requirement we collectively decide and act on what is required, how that will be achieved and how the hurdles for the same would be crossed.    Your concern about a problem is appreciable but generalizing one and all I strongly object on the basis of tactics/conduct  of a few black sheeps the whole community whether it is legal or medical fraternity be castigated.   I would like to draw your attention towards the various posts wherein the problem are discussed and solutions are suggested so the exercise is on but we should and must instead of rueing our luck, leaders and lastly society should take a optimistic approach for the same.  In the flow of thoughts if in case you feel that I have written something which you may not like do not take it  personally.

Best Regards

Daksh

2 Like

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     20 August 2010

A joke is a joke. Why end it up with a serious note.  Just enjoy, if one can and smile it off. Any way,  there is enough sadness in life. 

Keep it up, Tushar.

1 Like

(Guest)

INDIA IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND EVERY ONE HAS FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.BUT IT SHOULD BE USED WITH CARE SO THAT IT DOES NOT INTERFERE THE FREEDOM OF OTHER PERSON.THE REAL IMPORTANCE OF DOCTORS AND ADVOCATES ONE WILL COME TO KNOW AT THE TIME OF EMERGENCY ONLY.THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS IN ALL THE PROFESSIONS. GOOD LUCK.

THANKING YOU

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     22 August 2010

u r realy a joke.......................ha aha aha aha aha ahahahahaha

;)

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     22 August 2010

Yes, sawant sir,

"HE REAL IMPORTANCE OF DOCTORS AND ADVOCATES ONE WILL COME TO KNOW AT THE TIME OF EMERGENCY ONLY.THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS IN ALL THE PROFESSIONS"

I fully agree with u. During desperation we get to the real importance.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     23 August 2010

ullu ullu ullu da pattha...............................

from tum bin laden............the hindi movi...........so again---

ullu ullu ullu da pattha

it hidi song nothing als

it is hindi song nothing als...............

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 August 2010

Ha Ha Ha Ha...........

Excellent laughing material Sarveshji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register