Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rising up again (FFF)     23 May 2014

A different case of child interim custody ?

hi All.... 

Searched the net and this LCI forum.... but could not get a similar query hence, asking all you experts for the same.... 

Case Brief - 10 years of marriage, 8 years son. husband - wife live under same roof in different rooms (husbands self acquired property), child sleeps, eats, plays with the father. he takes care of the child with his mother and gives all the time to him. wife is working and never has time for the son. just handles his studies / homework when father is not home. tried all possible means but MCD not possible due to unreasonable demands. everyday fights from wife side making it tough to live with her. 

Query - I have read many queries where the wife has gone away with the child....and father is forced to apply for the custody in courts. Can this be vice versa ??? What if father takes away the son to a rented house (rent agreement in mothers name) and lets the wife stay in her 'matrimonial house' ??? 

- how can we stop the wife from coming to that rented house, which actually is in her mother - in- law name ??? just want to stop her creating a scene outside that house...

-  how can i ensure that the interim custody of the child is with the father. and let the wife file a custody case... how can i ensure this and what possible actions the wife can take to take the son back ??? Also, can i stop her to take the child from the school or anywhere outside... ??? i am okay with visitation rights for the wife as agreed in courts.... how long normally the custody case go ?

plz help... it is a question of my life... and need sincere and genuine advices...!!!

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

@ rising up again or pankaj khurana or vinit or whatever name you choose to ask the same querry again and again on this lci since 9 months , you wont get any miracle. Iam watching you that you are hovering with same query even though you have got more than 100 of replies over here from experts for that with same query,,, starting with I have a son , iam married 8 years ago, myson sleeps with me, eats with me, lives with me etc etc.. its enough yarr. I think you have made all members brain to stock with your repeated peculiar querry again and again.

Even you have asked me the same querry not less than half dozen through Pm and mail and that was not enough then I have cleared you through phone too but you are like dog's tail, whatever you do with its tail to make it straight, it will go with same position only.

Iam very sorry to say the above lines but you are waste on this lci, many experts have given all his attempts to make you understand that atleast move your ass, dont only ask query, do action also but I dont understand what kind of person you are.

You are totally Irritating now......

PS: you dont have value for the free opinions and free suggestions given by experts without any charge.

You need now big thums down. I appeal to all esteemed experts of lci that that dont waste time for this unusual mans query. If he is not able to get his answers on lci then why he is wasting time, he can go to his lawyer and pay in thousands for such querries.

ESIS..... u better mind ur words... before uttering anything abt anyone.  

This forum is for open queries and i am not satisfied AND convinced with the replies i am getting. ALSO, if u dont wish to...stay away. ALSO, this query was asked ONLY ONCE earlier and i never got answers for that. READ THE ANSWERS ON THAT QUESTION.. ONCE AGAIN !!!!!   PEOPLE GAVE ME ALL OTHER ANSWERS EXPECT WHAT I HAD ASKED...  

and as for YOU, I THANK FOR THE HELP U HAVE GIVEN.....EARLIER.....USEFUL OR NOT......!!! BUT U HAVE NO RIGHT OR POWER TO STOP ME ASKING QUESTIONS HERE...   a person keeps going to a doctor till he gets the right treatment.......and i am doing the same... till i get the right reply....i will keep asking questions...here and everywhere. YOU wud never know how many advocates i have consulted and how many lakhs i have already spent on this.... Its, just that...i need to be sure of what will come on me in future...  and if u have read my queries earlier.... YOU BETTER wud knw that i am doing this for my son....  blaming anything on anyone is the easiest thing and u are doing just the same....     

MAYBE after a few years when i my case is in court, i am more eased out....but right now i am tensed and look for suggestions and advices....  CAN U STOP ME FOR THAT ???????????

stanley (Freedom)     23 May 2014

@ Author 

As this is the initial phase of your problems hence your state of mind is such . 

once you jump into the corridor of litigation you would be more relaxed . No matter how many times you put up this query or send P.M 's the replies are going to be the same . 

Now my suggestion is try Newtons third law of motion . For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction . so take action by taking away your child as there are no hard and fast rules and see the reaction. :-) . 

YES, Stanley... 

People don't know facts and try to be GOD !!!!  They decide...what is wrong and right.... on their own. I might turn very strong when i am in courts..butt ill then...want to take step as full-proof and well planned.  my b***** is a cunning lady and has done much against me....and to face it i have to be very strong. her brother is a lawyer and hence she has all support to plan all kinds of attacks on me and my mother. thats why things are not that easy as they would be at your end or with ESIS. 

lets be helping people and not blame them for asking more questions !!!!! 

stanley (Freedom)     23 May 2014

@ author 

Nobody is god over here . ESIS has stated his point of view and i have stated my point of view a third person would state his point of view hence life is such with difference of opinions .

You cannot have a fool proof jacket espically in india with women centric laws . Now i get you when you have stated that her brother is a lawyer . You very well know that you are going to face DV or Maybe 498 A . Once and for all face it and get out of this situtation rather than lingering on with this state of mind .

(Guest)

That patient only dies who doesn't have faith on his doctor and on his medicine....he keeps changing his doctor till he doesn't die.

Mr.rising,

You will never rise make a note.

You can shout at me, you can use any bad words for me but i will stick to my words that your wife is bravehearted woman and you are a man with chicken hearted who cant dare to fight for his rights . If you were true, if you had not done any crime then till now you would have not acted like a dumb fellow who himself admitting that I have invested lakhs of rupess on querries to lawyers and till now he doesn't got his answers. I wonder are you searching for querry or a way to salvation

That till now you havent got the margdarshan. 

Now, I can bet you have definitely done something fissy and messed up with your wife and you know better where you are wrong.

ESIS... 

you are free to think what you want to.... !! Irony is people start judging people without knowing full stories... 

Read all my old questions....and you wud know all questions i have ever asked are around my child and its custody. HER BROTHER IS A LAWYER AND I KNOW THEY HAVE A STRONGER POSITION, EVEN AFTER ME TAKING CARE OF MY CHILD...... AND NEGLECTING MY WORK FOR HIM....I HAVE THE FEAR TO LOOSE HIM CUZ MY WIFE WILL TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME...

I GUESS U DO NOT HAVE A CHILD OR MAYBE NOT HAVE A HEART OF A FATHER.....AND HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME AND CAN DO ALL THE BAKWAS ON THIS FORUM. i am not scared nor am a culprit.....just that the fear of loosing my son has made me weak.....and thats what is stopping me to go to courts.. 

You anyways are urself not a doctor so better not give urself that position or respect. you are also a fighter who possible is going few years ahead of me.... maybe after few years i wud also be giving advices to others.... 

remember, do not under-estimate anyone here... !!! people asking questions on a problem does'nt mean they are weak on every front...  i hold much repute in the society, may be much more than u do..  hence, lets not keep blaming each other and waste time.. if u dont want to...stay away.... or if u ever feel like.... u may answer my future queries tooo...  :) :P    cuz i will keep asking questions here.. !!!

great india (manager)     23 May 2014

Do one thing..... Istead of asking.....do it once..... Take your child along wid you and then ask for suggestion. Reason:- We dnt knw ur wife, you knw her. Convert thoughts into actions. As a journey of miles starts wid a single step. Be bold and reasoning...... Not aggressive and irritating..... Gud luck

guys.... i am filing the case tommorow... and hence, am following what u guys have advised me to do..... !!!  :)  am prepared for the cases that wud come my way..very soon...   lets see whats instore now.. !!! 

now, can u plz send me ur suggestions on my question asked.... and also... send me some similar judgements if possible.whr the father got the interim custody of the minor child....

i hope u wud understand and consider that i am leaving my self acquired big property to a rented house just to avoid the every day clashes 'she' starts with my mother and to save my child from all this... this is'nt a small thing for me... hence, need expert advices that after setting up a new house elsewhere, i get the custody.....of my child....  wud this plan be a good one..?????? help me keeping the custody of my son.... 

stanley (Freedom)     24 May 2014

@ rising up

We have not advised you to file cases . Whats actions you take is your responsibility . 

we are not astrologers so as to predict the out come of your case . Child custody is based upon welfare of the child and its the judge who is going to decide upon this .

rising up again (FFF)     24 May 2014

@ author 

Nobody is god over here . ESIS has stated his point of view and i have stated my point of view a third person would state his point of view hence life is such with difference of opinions .

You cannot have a fool proof jacket espically in india with women centric laws . Now i get you when you have stated that her brother is a lawyer . You very well know that you are going to face DV or Maybe 498 A . Once and for all face it and get out of this situtation rather than lingering on with this state of mind .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stanley - read ur last line... is'nt it saying - go for it ????  you may also read all comments from ESIS and then urs too... all comments say the same - go to courts...etc etc...and now u say something else. ALSO, i am not saying its ur responsibility now... Its my case and my problem and i will handle it the best possible way i can...  

Lets, keep it healthy and friendly here..and keep helping each other and others too...  after all, we all on the same track.... just the journeys are different.. 

stanley (Freedom)     24 May 2014

Glad to know that you have finally understood that its your case and your responsibility and what so ever actions you take you are going to bear the brunt of it and not us .

May God bless you ..

rising up again (FFF)     24 May 2014

Stanley...

when did i say.... its "our" case and u will have to stand next to me during my fight ??   

I really thought u are a mature person and would understand the problem why i am here rather than stretch this wasteful conversation. i really appreciate the replies u have made to numerous queries in this forum in the past and expected the same from u for my query too........   Every query in this forum is for all to read and giving answers is optional...  i already shared my problem and then expect people to help....  read all my replies to u....i have been trying to calm things out....and move ahead....  once again, 

In my previous queries too there have been good answers, bad answers and idiotic answers... its then onus what suits us best as per our case story. everyone here will take points/ suggestions from all and follow what suits best...  is'nt this what everyone is doing !!!!

This query i have posted second time...is still not answered by anyone and hence...am still in a fix. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register