Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (Head HR)     15 November 2014

A case of phising

Dear Members,

Attached pl find the case statement in the form of application. Further I represented my case to Consumer Court, however it was not admitted citing reasons that the case is not under the jurisdiction of the court. Even office of banking Ombudsman has shown its inability to handle this case and suggested to take the matter with Civil Court. May I request the forum- what to do now??? Could any of you can take this case so that it gets light. No support from SBI, talked to all escalated levels. 

I will provide all other info if so requires.

Regards,

ram singh 

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     16 November 2014

I have gone through your attachment.  To attract the Consumer Forum there should be deficiency of service.  In your case there is no deficiency of service.  In your case a civil case has to be filed.  A criminal case has also to be filed.  But still I have some hope that the your case can be filed in consumer Forum.  Anyway contact me 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com. for further clarifications and doubts. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2014

This appears to be a criminal conspiracy by some person employed within the bank itself or else this day light robbery cannot be possible, you are required to lodge a criminal complaint immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register