Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navdeep Saini (PG Student)     24 June 2013

Rajasthan medical and health subordinate service rules, 1965

Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Service Rules, 1965

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a pharmacist, waiting for Govt. Jobs since 2001.  After long waiting I get opportunity. But Rajasthan Govt. gives approval to conduct examination for pharmacist and Drug Controller Officer to RUHS, Jaipur in July 2011.

Please read this case:

1.      Both vacancies (Pharmacist and Drug controller officer) approved by Rajasthan Govt. at same time exam conducted by RUHS, Jaipur. Specially this university because fund raising. After that they release online application with 10 times more fees. Never before in history of Rajasthan.

2.      Note specific dates:

A.    Pharmacist application  issued on 26,revised on 30/12/11, 23/02/12 for 1478 seats, under condition of seats numbers  may increased or decreased. Examination date 15,16,17 June2012, Exam Result declared on 29/06/12 and finally posting on 11/07/12.

B.     At the same time , parallelly DCO application issued by RUHS, Jaipur on 1/02/12 , Examination on 20/05/12, examination result on 22/05/13 and posting on 26/04/13.

Ø  This examination’s applicant was same (90% similar)

Ø  Syllabus was same (90% similar)

Ø  100% chances of interference

Ø  Pharmacist posting were earlier then DCO posting.

Ø  DCO posting should be earlier then pharmacist because DCO exam and result has been declared almost 35 days before.

3.      Due to above conditions, all DCO applicants have joined the pharmacist post and some sure selected candidates became jobless. Everybody knows DCO exam’s selected candidates also get selection  in pharmacist exam ( Proof can be provided). If you give posting of pharmacist earlier, all DCO will take this seat. Whenever DCO posting will come they will resign and join DCO office.

4.   Above all conditions, around 30 post of pharmacist has spoiled (Still vacant). Nobody have information for final list, still not displayed.

5.   At same time, 363 seats were approved by government, as per news papers. They can include in this posting 1478+363 (Why?). Because it was approved before end date of pharmacist posting (Result of Posting).

6.   363 seats approved by C.M. Rajasthan before 14/08/12 and last date of pharmacist posting was 14/08/12. It was big game by Rajasthan Government.

7.   Recently new vacancies were generated by govt. of Rajasthan. After amendment of bonus marks in Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Service Rules, 1965. Total seats is 1209 (only for those who have bonus marks, 1666 applicants have bonus marks, 333 has been selected in previous vacancies and remaining 1333 will get job in this vacancy). Noting for others, very worst policy.

8.   I have proof of all dates and statements given by me.

I want to know followings

1.      Is there any rule of waiting list?

2.      Is there any rule of two type of vacancies at same time for almost same type of applicants (90%) and same syllabus (90%)?

3.      If one type of vacancy affecting second type of vacancy. What should I do?

4.      I want to know about 30 seats, which were left by DCO’s.

If there is any possibilities of winning. Then I want to put a case against it. Please inform me regarding total fees and required information.

Thanking You

Navdeep Saini

Email- saininavdeep079@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register