Indian Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present the Eighth edition of National Legal Summit 2018. The objective of the summit is to disperse information, share ideas and insights on India's legal framework and bring to the table the legal complications & risks that are arising in today's businesses due to the new age technology and volatile economic and geopolitical environment in the country.
ICC as a National Public Institution is deeply involved in advocating and suggesting policies which would add value to our trade and Commerce ecosystem.
The summit would focus on discussion on improving the trade and commerce ecosystem by focusing on legal reforms.
o To bring out the emerging areas of legal risks for corporate India.
o Understanding the changing dynamics of today's business & identiﬁcation of legal risk associated with it.
o Networking with more than 150 business leaders, members of the Judiciary, senior policymakers, leading counsels, General Counsels of large MNC'S, corporate leaders, consultants, academicians, company secretaries and Chartered Accountants to examine the critical issues and opportunities for the Legal sector in India.
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of GST and its impact on the Indian Economy
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Implication and implementation of RERA Act and IBC Code
- Challenges of overlapping IP rights in commercialization and its impact on Indian Economy
Who Should Attend?
• Judges and Counsels
• Practicing Attorneys - both private
practitioners and in-house counsels
Business Managers focusing on the global economy
• Government Ofﬁcials
• Company Secretaries
• Business Heads
• Corporate law Ofﬁcers
• Enforcement Ofﬁcers
• Chief Information Officers
• Chief Technology Officers
• Chief Executive Officers
• Corporate General Counsels
• Head - Corporate A airs
• Head – Compliance & Vigilance
• Law Professors
• Students of Law colleges
• Managers/Sr. Managers of Legal Department of Companies
• Representatives of Union Government
• General Counsels (GC’s) of large MNC's, Corporates, Corporate leaders, consultants, Law Firms etc.
• Representatives from ICSI (Institute of company secretaries of India)
• International Law Firms
• Counsels of National repute
Delegate Registration Fees*
- Non Members Rs.3,000/- per delegate
- ICC Members Rs. 2,000/- per delegate
- Students Rs.1000/-
- Overseas Participants US $100
Certificate of participation will be given to all the delegates
For Further Details Please Contact:
Ms. Shilpa Singh Mob no. +91-98912 73103
Email Id. - email@example.com