FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vict498a   29 May 2015

8 months and cs not filed yet

Hi lawyers,

Its been 8 months my family is out on AB and we didnt receive CS till now..

We inquired in PS and they told us they submitted CS to court 2 months ago ...

But , no IO called us for inquiry and noone heard our side of story ..

Can police submit CS without interrogating Boy's family? How? Why?

we havent received any notification from court regarding CS or summons till now...

How can we get copy of CS from court before summons ?

 i read many posts in this forum where CS is filed for all male victims within 1 or 2 months ..

Its been 8 months in my case ..Too much of delay ..

How can we speed up the process ? What should we do next ?

Can someone please suggest me ? Will be grateful for all advises ..

Thank you .


 2 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     01 June 2015

Simply write a letter to PHQ & ask them to provide you give you discharge certificate due to no CS in 2 months as per the rules.


After just 3 days ask for ATR. Mention 48 hours life liberty clause.

After another 5 days without waiting for RTI response to earlier version, shoot another RTI & just ask for ATR with 48 hours clause.


Your CS will be presented with B-Report or at least you will get a notice u/s 41-A from PS to let your version recorded. After that record your version in writing at PS & also mention within that any wrong info by cops in CS means PERJURY because a CS is accompanied with an affidavit.



After that come back home & sleep KHRRRRRR. . . . .


Best Wishes

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 June 2015



It all depends on which state the case is in. There is no fixed time frame for filing CS or court taking cognizance of it within specified time by the court. In many instances, the CS is sent back after scrutiny with some remarks or seeking some more information to the PS.


Be patient and you can file some RTI etc. but I personally have little faith in such revolutionary ideas as my good friend Atur Chatur has proposed. However, they may work in some cases.




Shonee Kapoor


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query