Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMEER DESHMUKH (Student)     30 June 2011

7/12 name removed

Dear Sir,

My grand mothers name found removed from one of her anceisistors property got from her Father . after checking found that property was sold by her father, but no body from familly is aware about it.

After checking the sale deed found that property found sold in 1995 and name registered in 2008. 

My Great grand father died in 2003, til  2008 her name was there.  property was of ancestors. not earned by my great grand father.

As i understand , that talathi suppose to sedn notice for removing names or permission about the same but , we didnt received anything.

My grand mother is suspecting that, her fathers thumb impression  also might have taken by cheating him as  as per deed her age in 1993 was 73 years.

Where do we need to appeal in this case ?

kindly suggest. if any complaint format is ther kindly give the same.

Regards,

Sameer deshmukh

Learning

2 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     30 June 2011

It is true that whenever  change is tobe made in revenue record,even based on regd.document,the talati has to issue notice to seller(whose name is appearing in revenue record) and purchaser and then only mutation is effected.In this case you can obtain true copy of that entry and appeal to the Prant Officer with condonation of delay as you came to know very recently. Re: your second question of document,you can file suit for cancellation of sale deed,here also,the question of limitation will come as the document is of 1995 but since it has come to your knowledge now,you can file suit,but still question of limitation will be there.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     01 July 2011

First u check all entries of NO. 6 (Hakka Patrak) OR all legal documents of the property and if you r not owner you give application for remove your name on this property.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register