LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (engineer)     09 December 2015

66d section

There is severe issue going between me and my wife. My wife filed false FIR under IT 66D (sending malicous mail from unknown account) against some unknown person but wrote my name as suspected. Before police came I took AB which is going to expired. FIR is 10 month old but no chargesheet. Police will not find any evidence against me neither they contacted me. But should I do. My lawyer says I might need to go to court as bail condition. But till when? Lawyer might be fooling me. How to close issue asap.

Also when and how I can file counter case for false complain?

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     10 December 2015

Hi,

Firstly we have to see.. what the police investigation says about the complaint so far.. why the investigation is not completed in so long 10 months time when they have a special department to investigation cyber crimes? Whether your wife has filed this complaint against you for some other reason?

In case you need any further help, you can contact us

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

020-65248888
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Varun (engineer)     10 December 2015

Originally posted by : Jurycon Incorporation
Hi,

Firstly we have to see.. what the police investigation says about the complaint so far.. why the investigation is not completed in so long 10 months time when they have a special department to investigation cyber crimes? Whether your wife has filed this complaint against you for some other reason?

In case you need any further help, you can contact us

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

020-65248888
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Yes serious tussle going on with wife so filed unnecssary complain. How to force police to fiule report or court to remove my name. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 December 2015

Actually the chargesheet should be filed within 60 days for cases involving punishment upto 3 yrs and 90 days for punishments upto 7 yrs and above.Ur sec attracts the first one if convicted.As UR AB is likely to expire better attend court before expiry.First let this one be settled and then think about filing cases against her.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2015

First of all surrender before court and get enlarged on regular bail through the trial court or else the AB will become infructuous, after that think abut challenging her false case either by contesting it or by going for quashing it through high court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register