LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     24 May 2017

66(a) informaion technology act

My wife filed a Section 66A of Information Technology Act in 2014 of which chargsheet has already been filed. In March 2015, the Hon'ble Supreme Court declared it as UNCONSTITUTIONAL and STRUCK DOWN the section in its entirety. After that I typed a simple application in the court to dismiss the case on the guidelines on SC, but the lower court is doing nothing since then. They say go to High Court U/s 482 to Quash it, as they don’t have the power to dismiss the case. What should I do now, as I don’t want to move HC and spend money unnecessarily?

Learning

8 Replies

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     24 May 2017

Originally posted by : NM
My wife filed a Section 66A of Information Technology Act in 2014 of which chargsheet has already been filed. In March 2015, the Hon'ble Supreme Court declared it as UNCONSTITUTIONAL and STRUCK DOWN the section in its entirety. After that I typed a simple application in the court to dismiss the case on the guidelines on SC, but the lower court is doing nothing since then. They say go to High Court U/s 482 to Quash it, as they don’t have the power to dismiss the case. What should I do now, as I don’t want to move HC and spend money unnecessarily?

You can do any of the following,

Beg wife to withdraw case.

stand near bus stand and beg money from people.

do dacoity.

do theft.

Other ways to raise money you can contact mutthapa rai or ram gopal verma, his movies r mostly about how to earn money.

NM (j)     24 May 2017

Ok, but even after raising the money as per your valuable advice. Will the lower court dismiss the unconstitutional case? If not Why?

(Guest)
Ok, but even after raising the money as per your valuable advice. Will the lower court dismiss the unconstitutional case?
If not Why?

What lower court will do that even I cant tell, nor Advocate Martin Suji nor the Lower court can tell.

It is worse than gamble.  By the way what did you write in that mail to your wife? ha ha ha.

(Guest)

IF YOU CANT CONTROL WIFE WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE BY SENDING ABUSIVE EMAIL?  IF YUO CANT LIVE WITH WIFE, BETTER TAKE DIVORCE AND DNOT REMARRY.

NM (j)     24 May 2017

This wasn't my query.......

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     25 May 2017

This wasn't my query.......

Ru high?

whatnot   25 May 2017

Any statuatary based decision, lower court avoids for various reasons.

If you wish you need to approach High Court and get order.

All legal proceedings have cost invovled. It is parastic in nature.

NM (j)     25 May 2017

But why cann't Lower court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register