LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat Dodda   23 August 2021

6 years of love , her parents forced for marriage with another guy

6 YEARS OF LOVE, Her parents forced for marriage with another guy . she's fears now, and false case filled against me. what will do?


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 August 2021


She being major can take her own decision and she can approach police against any one who is threatening. Ask her to approach police. 

Kevin Moses Paul   30 August 2021

As per the matter you're concerned with let me inform you being a major (i.e. above the age of 18yrs old) she is eligible to take her own decisions.

See law can provide you ways to resolve problems, like in this case by providing eligibility to take decisions pertaining to life being a major. But one needs to take cognizance of matters related to life by self, no one can force you to do so.

Thus, here if she's willing to lead a married life with you, she needs to stand bold on her, she may proceed to complaint about forceful marriage in a local police station, however, regardless of her efforts nothing could be done.

Hope It Helps!

Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query