Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj malhotra (M.D)     16 July 2011

55 views..but only single reply...need more replies...pls

my original query......

hi im raj from delhi..im a business man..earning 30k permonth..got married in july 2010..marriage remain unconsummated bcd of wive's unco-operative behaviour towards me and my family..wifes parents started putting undue pressure for seperation from my family n threathened for 498a.i couldnt take it so i got divorced by panchayat...they took 7 lakhs as permanent alimony...but now when i got back to them for divorce decree by court..they r saying that they want to re concile...

now i want ur genuine opinion that whether i shuld trust my in laws again or not...i couldnt decide as im still having some feelings for my wife but afraid of future wid such a girl..wht shuld i do..thanks..

expecting morereplies...thnxxxx

Learning

3 Replies

**Victim** (job)     16 July 2011

@ Raj if i was you i would never go with that miserable women....what is the guarantee that her parents won't interfere in your life ? What is the guarantee if she is going to listen to you ? u settled case by giving 7 lakhs alimony outside the court.....if i was u i would never ever settle any case for money. If it's all about money then why you want to reconcile ? Don't make this mistake just let it go.....although i really don't want to ruin your feelings and not everybody is going to think the same way.....here at LCI you will get legal advise i suggest you speak with your lawyer and elders in your family and then take the right decision.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 July 2011

You have already know your wife listen to her parents, who knows what she will do if you compromised with her.  Think over it and take decision.

Anonymous11 (Architect)     20 July 2011

My friend, since no one would ever understand the type of relation or emotional feeling you carry for your wife and the vice-versa. I guess you are the right person to decide whether you are still left with enough enery and faith in your wife to force yourself to get re-unite. you are the best person to know your wife and noone else.

Just keep a right mix of your feeling and brain (which is conditioned by the part anyways) and make a decision

Personally I don't see any issue in taking a step back to move forward in life if you are sure of the outcome

Best of luck

Rajveer Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register