Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dasore   20 September 2015

506 ipc and defamation

Hello

I live in a society where there are only around 50 residents. The President  in his capacity/position in RWA filed 506 IPC against me based on a email exchange. He took out 2-3 words from that email and made the complaint converted into FIR in police station and made the case of State vs me..... I got the interim bail and also the normal bail.

The RWA WC members and secretary strongly oppossed this action of President as he did not take any approval from the WC members or secretary and did this action based on his vengeance and revengeful nature against me and misused his powers as president of RWA.

Since the volume of residents is less a IMPEACHMENT procces is not happening and also since president is the party i am approaching the secretary to ask president resignation as he has disrespcted the GBM resolution by not  taking the complaint back in court by submitting a affidavit, but instead appointed a counsel and opposed the bail.

What is the remidy i have as the secretary is also teamed up with president?

I surely plan to file a defamation suit against the president of RWA....

What else can i do on this matter and can District registrar support on this matter ?

Can i also file a criminal case against president if yes, under which section ?

I will appreciate a lawyer details who is expert in RWA matters in Gurgaon area

Rgds

Dasore

Learning

2 Replies

Jeetender Gupta (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Defamation itself is a criminal proceeding under section 499, 500 IPC

Jeetender Gupta (Advocate)     20 September 2015

All society related matters can be referred to district registrar as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register