LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     28 April 2014

500 /- cost on opponent for delay tactics

Today, after getting several opportunities, VOID wife (appellant) failed to advance arguments.

hon. court imposed cost of 500 /- and gave her last chance to argue -

hon. court has also RECORDED WARNING in WRITTEN so that she wont be able to delay the case on next date.

though I am respondant, and I am supposed to Argue after her, hon. court allowed me to submit my Written Arguments + Rulings.

Next Date = 17 / 06 / 2014

Ref. - https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-21-b-research-56620.asp#.U15dYVWSwYk

Learning

7 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     28 April 2014

Great....

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     28 April 2014

Originally posted by : Mahesh R. Sonawane

Great....

everything is going on as per ur advise, sir.

i m lucky to avail ur help and guidance at Aurangabad HC.

thanx a lot.

Sreenivas V (S/W)     29 April 2014

Hi,

I have similar situation but here my lawyer has to say arguments first as we filed for divorce. Since 1 year my lawyer is saying judge is not givining him chance to tell his arguments. We are not sure if he is telling truth or not. Also Judge also we have doubt. 

In this scenerio can we file arguments in writing if judge or my lawyer cheating us in this. Like we can hire an external lawyer and get arguments in writing and also rulings and submit them in court.

Kindly please advise based on your knowledge on this.

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     29 April 2014

How do you know other advocate will be better and in the process you will loose sympathy of both.

And  you are mistaken that courts work like machines to read and appreciate written arguments since there is huge burden of cases and cases.

One and two stages have not much meaning in court battles it is a long journey so you should trust your legal person and if no trust forget him and go with another..

And those who ultimately win or wants to win must learn the game of CHESS first. Unless you can visualise five steps in advance you can not win any game if chess and so is in court battles.

Our advocates are fighting in one case at HIGH COURT level  just  for a very simple reason of name BARATBHAI  or BHARABHAI.  And we will go to even SUPREME COURT.

Just because if the court decides that both persons are not same the case ends and  no need of other hassles .to prove or disprove this and that.

SUCH ARE COURT BATTLES.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2014

dear Social activist,

in which context have u expressed this opinion ??

i m confused.

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     29 April 2014

About Mr Shreeniavas   V and many such others on this site.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2014

dear Social activist,

i didnt read Shreneevia's post - so got confused.

dear shree, 

attend the court personally. see whats going on.

u always have the option to file written arguments and the also advance oral arguments and this course is advisable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register