LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parth Patani (Student)     01 November 2012

5 yrs ll.b along with c.a

I'm Planning to do the 5 yrs B.L.S,LL.B course after my 12th.....alongside also doing C.A.....is this possible ????

Learning

4 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     01 November 2012

The practical training that you need to undergo under a CA cannot be done while doing LLB as it is also regular course plus the level of knowledge required and time to be devoted in CA in very high so plan accordingly. 

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     02 November 2012

Ya it's possible. Lots of my friend r doing it.

Girish (Student)     04 November 2012

Possible... All you need to do is ensure that ur law college timings are in line with d ICAI guideline and u need to submit  a form 112 signed by you your article principal and your college princal... 

I would advice you plan as per your skill sets and caliber its difficult to manage any other course along side CA... CA needs more than your 100%... I was always an average student but i am saying this out of my own experience and also from my mates we did a mistake of doing CA and Bcom cant imagine CA and llb... After committing it i have learned do 1 thing at a time "haste makes waste"... There is achoice of 3 yr LLB post your degree and CA...

Take Care my boy... 

Kush Gupta (Student of LLB)     06 November 2012

What is your main Aim? CA or Lawyer.

If CA then I would advise you to go for CA + BCom. 

Three advantage of choosing Bcom with CA.

1. Subject of Bcom related with CA . Subject of LLB is not as much related .

2. B.com can be done though distance learning program (open exam) on the other hand LL.B should be regular.

3. Bcom is easy from Commerce Student. Law is altogether a different field for commerce ( if you are from Commerce stream). 

__

LLB, CA, Article ship sound too hectic. As said by Girish -CA needs more than your 100% . ,,

Rest is up to you...

All the best dude!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register