LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Kapoor (Owner at Shramsamadhan India)     05 February 2017

5 labour laws every indian must know

It is a widespread misconception that employee has no or very minimal rights as compared to that of employer. There are laws that ensure that employee’s are not treated as slaves. Along with certain other welfare measures are also introduced that ensures that employee can enjoy a reasonable standard of living both in employment and after retirement. So here are 10 labour laws that every Indian must know about :-

https://shramsamadhan.quora.com/5-Labour-Laws-Every-Indian-Must-Know-About

Learning

2 Replies

sudhakar s (SA/D)     05 February 2017

Sir,

I am working in PSU,Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd,in 4800 grade pay (according to 6th pay commision) as Scientific Assistant-D. I joined the organisation in 2006.Till now I didn't get permission for doing highier studies through distance education.I fed up with the job.No career progress.I decided to apply for other jobs. But according to our organization HR rules, the post applied should be greater than or equal to present position. Otherwise they don't provide NOC.

I am planning to apply for SSC, CGL , with grade pay 4200,4600 which is lesser than present position in my company , but I may be posted as an officer.I hope good career progress.

Please help me in this regard.

Hopefully,

Sudhakar,Ph : 8903317312,om.sudhakar@gmail.com.

Akash Kapoor (Owner at Shramsamadhan India)     06 February 2017

Please attach a copy of your HR rules. Without that I will be speculating and advice wll not be correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register