LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     20 November 2014

498a wife harrsing tenant


I have flat on rent,my 498a wife unable to give me notice since my address is unknown is harrsing to my tenanat


can tenant file police complaint against her?


 3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 November 2014

Dear, What kind of harassment she is doing ..... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

sagar jadhav (employee)     20 November 2014

Hi  is coming at tenant place many times for my address

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2014

It is the problem of the tenant, if the tenant feels it to be nuisance, the tenant can warn your wife and if she still continues to trouble the tenant, the tenant may initiate action as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register