LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kkishore (home)     06 January 2015

498a wife got hc order to complete case in 6 months

Respected All,

     I am victim of 498A case. my wife file this case 2 years back and her father is attending court on each date ( she is not coming ). now they got order from allahabad HC for finish this case in 6 months. we are getting 2 - 3 days dates by judge Sahab in court. my all family members are victim in this case. so me and my father is not able to join office properly and you all can understand if we will not earn money we will be not able to fight case. please guide me how to get rid of these things ? can i move SC and pray for get atleast 20 days diffrence between case date. please help me.

Thanks & regards,,

K Kishore


 1 Replies

God is Great (Executive)     06 January 2015

Hi Kishore,

If you have appoited a good Advocate, let him conduct the trial and you can claim exemption from personal appearance u/s 205 of CRPC. You can pray to the court that so and so is the problem, he can be called anytime when the court requires him to remain present and the court would definetly allow your application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads