Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     19 May 2015

498a wife

dear all,

after a long time, my 498a wife gave evidence before the judge in 498a case. part 1 completed. part 2 posted next month.

my lawyer told me 3 days prior to hearing, the 498a wife went to PP house for preparing her and making her ready for giving the 498a evidence before the magistrate.

any idea why PP is taking extra attention to this?

i am innocent and have all proofs against her petition, do i need to fear about anything especially when i came to know about PP's involvment? is it routine thing for all witnesses?

please clarify. than kyou.

Learning

3 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     19 May 2015

This is usual in most of the criminal cases. If you are loyal and genuine and  have strong evidence, then PPs involvment will not affect case. Dont worry, be strong and fight it. 

Q Slinger (NA)     19 May 2015

As cyberlawyer said...don't worry about it...all verbal statements have to backed up by solid evidence..which i am sure she will not have! Relax and let the trial continue.

Ravi (a)     20 May 2015

Thank you so much cyberlawyer and QSlinger.

actually, in my divorce case, my wife and her mother and the other witness gave a chieft affidavit and deposition completely different from that 498a and DVC. 

in fact, some of the facts mentioned in 498a and DVC were supressed in their chief in my divorce case. during cross with them, some other story came out different from chief. it's all a different story in dvc+498a vs chief in divorce vs deposition in cross (divorce case). 

queries i have:

1. shall we go and lead this false story from family court in dvc+498 cases?

2. will magistrate listen to all these depositions (fmaily court)? and will the magistrate take into account the chief+cross deposition in 498a/dvc cases?

3. i have all strong proofs like medical bills, audio/video/sms/email, restuarant bills, garment bills, travel bills and so many others. i am submitting all these in family court. will these proofs be helful from family court to 498a/dvc court?

thank you so much for the help and support rendered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register