Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     29 March 2013

498a-what is actual/existed girl bayan

Victim of 498 a.Kindly go through below said points :-
  1. Ms. 498a has given bayan - written statement initially in police station.
  2. then Ms given statement in charge sheet in front of Investigation officer.
  3. After that girl given statement/bayan in front of Honourable Judge.
I want to say there are three different bayan given by Ms. 498a.As per my lawyer only statement given in front of Judge is main -one and case is run only and only on that.Rest of said bayan are not have any value.
In this true or not along with this i want to know in any case -- Girl can change her bayan or not.

Pls guide me accordingly.

Thanks,

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     29 March 2013

Yes , this is true.

I love my parents (law)     29 March 2013

Agree with u,how can you say any supporting doc. pls

Shekhar (Proprietor)     30 March 2013

The statements made in front of the Judge is to be taken and has the value, in any case. The supporting documents such as the satatements made by the neighbour, which thery can testify in front of judge, medical bills, medical certificate, which the concerned medical docter has to testify in front of judge, will be considered by the judge. Mere statements and affidavit from the complainant does not form the case.

Regards

Shekhar

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     30 March 2013

yes your lawyers had told you the right thing.. when she first gave her statement that was the statement on which case was registered.. secondly police takes his statement during investigation to find the correctness of complain and thirdly when she gaves her statement in court it is the statement on which judeges decides rest have very less importance..

ratnesh advocate

(Guest)
Originally posted by : I love my parents

Victim of 498 a.Kindly go through below said points :-

Ms. 498a has given bayan - written statement initially in police station.

then Ms given statement in charge sheet in front of Investigation officer.

After that girl given statement/bayan in front of Honourable Judge.

I want to say there are three different bayan given by Ms. 498a.As per my lawyer only statement given in front of Judge is main -one and case is run only and only on that.Rest of said bayan are not have any value.

In this true or not along with this i want to know in any case -- Girl can change her bayan or not.

Pls guide me accordingly.

Thanks,

You mean to say, in three diffrent places she has given three different statements??

If yes, then I think all those three statements are not corresponding/or matching with each other, all statements [bayans] are different from each other, that being the case, you are at advantage, her averments/allegations wont stand a chance when you contest it.

Let her keep giving different bayans whenever she opens her mouth.  End result will be that, all that will come in your favor, and mental cruelty can be easily proved in family court, and easier it becomes to get divorce from Ms 498a ;-)

Never Give Up (Fighter)     30 March 2013

For byan infront of police for filing complaint and statement in front of IO for chargesheet, wife can always say that she was pressurized and hence she gave that or police has not written whatever she said.

Hence whatever is spoken before judge only carries weightage. However discrepancies among these statements can be brought to judge at later stage to reduce credibility of witness (ie. wife).

I love my parents (law)     01 April 2013

Thanks to all pls.

can i file someting case against her on the ground of -- three different bayan......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register