Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoonuse (a)     26 May 2011

498a Vs 420,468,120b,379,506,465,471,34

Hi,

My marriage was fraud / cheating ...

Wife filed false 498a  on Aug 2010, investigation completed , charge sheet submitted to court, we all are on bail.

I have given statments reated to 498a only to police... Investigation closed i came back to my work in abroad...

Later without my knowledge they have filed false 470 on Oct 2010   which i am not aware still now, Am living abroad i didnt received any official summons or letters from police department officially about this 470.

Currently i have filed a private complaint to Court on420,468,379,506(ii),120b,465,471,34 on Wife & family , Court re directed complaint to SHO to investigate and submit report.  Investigation in Progress....  My case is guinune & i have submitted copy of my evidance to Investigating officer ... I have very solid proof of Opp Party offences.... 

Opposite Party did not came to SHO for last 2 weeks... They are conveyed message to SHO through MLA  , they may attend the SHO next week..... This news i got while asked about SHO about investigation progress...

Dear Good friends please help me in My questions :

1.Will there false complaint 470 which am not aware will impact the investigation on my private complaint in  the court to SHO.

2. What step i have to take when the opposite party are making influence in SHO by using MLA & higher          officials....

3.If the investigation of my complaint is from court direction will SHO try to manuplate.... Will the higher official infulence / MLA canvas will impact my case investigation and action form SHO/ Court...

4. What are the other steps i can take and make prepared me in my complaint investigation . 

5.What is reson behaid there influence in SHO. 

Thanks a lot in advance ....

Regards

Yoonuse

Learning

2 Replies

rj manasa (criminal lawyer)     26 May 2011

whatever b the case of ur wife , if you have a good case i.e., the complaint lodged by you must not be a delayed one, it must not be of civil nature,  criminal offences must be made out in your complaint ,if you have documentary evidence to corroborate with your complaint then you will succeed.

whoever b whatever influential you can succeed if you persuade correctly........u can file a direction petition before the high court if they fail to register a case......or to file the chargesheet within the stipulated period .to expediate the trial and so on............ 

Raghu (professional)     26 May 2011

Daer Sir,

In such cases, can we file a direction petition to submit chargesheet to the court in the lower court itself or it should be filed only in the high court. ( FIR is filed and chargesheet is not yet submitted)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register