Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari (own)     14 May 2011

498a Victim and divorced, now with other cases

Hi,

I was recently acquited by favourite 498A and 34 IPC. I paid Rs 9,00,000 for my freedom.(as permanent alimony to her).

498 A was filed by her saying she gave me 50,000/- as dowry, and gradually I demanded for more.

After the Divorce she has logged a 67/67A Cyber case.  to stop me from going abroad on work. not sure how many months this case will take.

Even after Divorce is the filing of case allowed? when can I stop her filing case against me?

Can I go for a defamation case against her?

please advice.

Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     14 May 2011

Approach the High Court for quashing the new case.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 May 2011

@ Author

After paying 9 L kindly dust out the Compromise / Agreement Deed made between you two to get Divorce Decree. There a sentence might have been mentioned that parties have agreed to quash all cases between them and they will not have any further claim between them past, present and future and will not file any case in present and future ....etc.

2. Once you find that take certified copy of the same and approach HC for quashing Cyber Crime case and also ask for heavy cost. 

I pity some of you Indian husbands to buy your freedom with money. However this is pure personal comment and well could be ignored in this brief. 

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     15 May 2011

Hi Hari, I am sorry to say but when you shelled out 900K just for getting a divorce, you weakened the cause itself and granted an easy way and loads of guts to those wrong people. Now when with your COMPRISE driven guts they have moved a step ahead in pursuit of digging the gold mine further, you are complaining? why Man? pay again and buy some more freedom ...... Listen Pal, doesn't wan't to sound modest .... But trust me ....when you take a decision, look after its larger implications and not just your short term goal .......

I am sorry, no intention to hurt anybody's personal choice but rather its my purely personal views.

Hari (own)     18 May 2011

Still I am yet too get the Divorce Decree. but in the mediation document it is already written. lost interest in life though now.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 May 2011

lost interest in life though now.

---   quite natural.

why you paid her so big amount without signing divoece (mcd)?

i think she blackmailed you.

divoece - pl read it divorce.

Can I go for a defamation case against her?

--- you may start but it will be better after complition.

Hari (own)     18 May 2011

I never had problems with her, but her mother & brother started involving themself into my personal life, which made me weired. she just noded her head for mother & brother's word. and I also fed up of her behaviour , and in the mediation she asked give me 9 lakhs I will divorce. I gave of her. later she became hostile for 498a , and orders are passed.

After the Divorce she has logged a 67/67A Cyber case.  to stop me from going abroad on work. not sure how many months this case will take.

---   show the divorce paper in the court.

now she can not stop you anyhow.

I never had problems with her, but her mother & brother started involving themself into my personal life, which made me weired.

---   many of the husbands complain the same thing.

i faced similar problem.

the intention of these in laws are to grab the husband and squized the money. anti men laws helps them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register