Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (Engineer)     10 February 2012

498a trial to be completed by this month end, next what?

Hi ,

498a, DP 3&4 to be completed most probably by this month end in lower court after 3.5 years 

now for next monday hearing is for arguments and then after judgement (expecting acquittal, as this is false 489a case)

I want to know one thing,

After 498a judgement wife(b*tch)& in-laws are planning to come to my house (information from sources) as the b*tch wants to join with me again, but i'm not willing to take her back (intially they were ready to withdraw the cases if i take her back with me, which i didn't agreed and i fought the case)

Please suggest necessary steps to be taken if the b*tch come to my house (they have some relatives in police) and create a scene.

Regards,

Rajesh

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 February 2012

You immediately file a divorce petition.

Rajesh (Engineer)     10 February 2012

After judgement i will file divorce petition,

I want to know how to tackle them if they come to my house

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     10 February 2012

search "save indian family" on google and attend local weekly meeting.

(Guest)

Dont let them enter your house ... and if they force in then file a case of tresspass , attempt to murder etc . !! This is what they deserve ... 

Sophiya Khan (Lawyer)     11 February 2012

Do onething at the time of final arguments give your submission to move for divorce by mutual consent,since you no more interested in your matrimonial relationship.But don't allow her to come back after that.

Sherin Laura (Travel Advisor)     13 February 2012

How mean it is, than Mr. Rajesh why did the hell you got married to your wife, when you clearly mentioned that she was ready in withdrawing the case if you would take her back with you, I believe you might have made some issues with her which made her to file a 498a case against you, so your wife's only intention is just to live with you, see Mr. Rajesh above law and everything there is a GOD who knows what you did after marriage to your wife, GOD did not give power to law to separate husband & wife, but if you cheat your wife you will definitely get reward from GOD, not from the law. The lawyer may give so many ideas just for the sake of money.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     13 February 2012

With my little bookish knowledge of law you should file civil injuction so that they can not enter to your house.

Also you should file diary in police that you apprehend your inlaws would forcefully enter in to your house and take received stamp from nearest police station.

If you have got some free time do write in detail about your fight for 498A cases. That would help fellow vicitim like us a motivation to fight back.

Regards

A1(498A)

Rajesh (Engineer)     13 February 2012

My family lives in a rented house.

Next week we have hearing for arguments  and the next hearing may be for judgement.

Kishtaiah (Advocate)     19 May 2012

There is no bar on not filing a divorce while 498a is being prosecuted.  Do it now before she files Domestic Voilence Case and gets residential order.  However, you can reconcile with elders interference and be willing to update and relive good family life together.  After all life is always setting right the mistakes and paving way mutually for a better life.  Best of luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register