Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (IT)     31 December 2013

498a threat

Hi,

My wife left my home by her own with her parents after reporting to our local police station. This statement she had written in the police registrar. After that I filed RCR with an immediate effect. Their lawyer called me and told that they have certain conditions if yu are agree that then she will come otherwise we can go for mutual. I agreed for Mutual. But after three months now my wife filed 2 cases

1. Return of marriage gifts (that at the time of marriage they formed a trustee with my father , me and my mother and handed over all the gifts they attached our land in my father's name)

2. For Monthly maint

Now their lawyer called me and threatned that we will take 498a aganist yu and your family.

Pls guide me what should I do in this circumstances.

Learning

3 Replies

nath (Advocates)     31 December 2013

pl apply for anticipatory bail, as this is not looking like an empty threat.

Srinivasan (IT)     31 December 2013

In my RCR during mediation my wife is ready to come with me but after an hour their greedy parents only changing her mind not to go.

Some of the gifts she has took when she leaving my home 

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     31 December 2013

As it is agreed for mutual consent divorce ,in prevailing circumstances rather than waiting further you go on to file divorce , if you file for divorce than she shall try to settle the matter.

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register