Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   05 November 2015

498a - quashing next stage

Dear Sir/Madam,

my case in short:

my wife filed case on me, my parents and sisters who are residing in different state in 2011, all of them got ACB, now case is not charged yet in court because court is expecting all of them should appear in court at once, but till now it never happend as my brother in laws are not sending my sisters to court, court issued arrest warrant on one of my sister, but they are residing in differnt state, police or not showing any interest to bring back to court since one two years.

In 2014 i consulted a lawyer and asked him to file quashing charge sheet to remove my parents and sisters names, he took the case and filed petition in highcourt more than one year ago, but he is not moving the case when ever i ask him the status the simply tells bench is not good, he prolonged the case for more than one year now recently he moved the case for admission.

some two months back court sent a notice to my wife where she lived with me some 4 years ago, now we donno where she is residing, but strangely she appointed a lawyer and her lawyer appread in court.

during admission her lawyer requested judge for open court session, court agreed for that and my lawyer requested two weeks time and requested a stay untill next hearinng.

Stage: PENDING FOR ADMISSON , Last Posted For: ADMISSION

Latest Order: TWO WEEKS AT REQUEST,STAY CONTINUED TILL NEXT DATEOF HEARING

After court session respondnet lawyer approached us asking for any compromise, we said we are okay for divorce by paying permanent alimony, he told i will check with my client and get back to you, till now no response from him, as i know my wife is not ready for divorce as her high court lawyer is not aware of complete case.he was appointed by her divorce lawyer who filed private complaint for 498a case on me and my parents..

now when i approach my lawyer about the status he simply telling they didnt came to me once they come i will inform you, but i know they wont come for compromise, i told my lawyer they wont come for compromise so what will be next, he again reiterates same thing if they come i will call you else we have to wait for court notice.

so i didnt understand is court going to issue notice to us again?? he wont tell anything on this.

Please someone explain what will be the next step in my case, is court going to issue any issue for any open court or my lawyer has to move the case further for admission?

i was confused as my lawyer was not talk openly...

Learning

2 Replies

windowsxp   06 November 2015

Dear experts, please advise is court going to issue notice for open court or my lawyer has to move the case further?

windowsxp   07 November 2015

Dear friends,

if anyone faced similar issue please suggest me wht will be next step in quashing case?

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register