Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   18 September 2015

498a - quashing

Dear sir/madam,

i filed for chargesheet quashing my parents and elder and younger sisters who are married and all are reciding in different state, its a private complaint and no police no investigaion carried but submitted charge sheet in court, case not yet charged from last 5 years as my sisters are not attending the case and warrant was  issued on them in lower court, now in high court notice has sent and respondent lawyer attended the case and took two weeks time.

in highcourt judge asked respondent lawyer why you filed case on their paretns and sisters who are residing in different state, he replied i'm not aware of the things but petitioner requested and he did, court gave two weeks stay for futher stage.

now i have a query do defence lawyer  submit any evidence in highcourt for not quashing my case?? or police investigation office will attend the case? please let me know the futher steps in quashing case..

thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 September 2015

Its not U but UR HC lawyer has to be more vigilant and tactful, as the Hon'ble Judge has raised the matter regarding UR father and sisters.When is the next date of hearing?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 September 2015

Today only U posted a query"WIFE SALARY DOWRY"

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 September 2015

on what ground the quashing has been filed before High Court? apply Geeta Marhotra Case if there is no specific allegation against them at the time of argument.

windowsxp   20 September 2015

My parents residing in diff place nd my sisters r married staying in diff place, their alligations r like they used to come to my home to harass her

windowsxp   20 September 2015

Sainath ji mostly in 3-4 weeks

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     22 September 2015

I hope this article would useful of your query.

https://goo.gl/HrauhG

Reg

Kaatu Pooch

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register