LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Consultant)     27 December 2016

498a quashed, can he file for damage or defamation ?

HC quashed 498A, can he file for Damage, Defamation or any other criminal case on her for misusing law and harassing him for years ?


 4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     27 December 2016

If he has good and reasonable grounds to file.. then certainly he can.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Phone: 020-65248888 / 09225510883

Ravi (Consultant)     27 December 2016

for example what GROUNDS ? he was falsely accused; he never took or demanded any dowry She never came to court even after several notice and fine on witnesses. and WHAT CHARGES HE CAN FILE ?

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     27 December 2016

Just thank the God, that you have escaped a big nautanki in court room dates, its not worth filing the case even as complainant in such matters. Forget her and start a fresh chapter in your life. As long as our law wrt to perjury is not taken up seriously by judicuary, not much you can do.

advocate praveen (prop.)     29 December 2016

Dear are you acquittel in that criminal case. if yes then you can file the case as you want.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register