LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     16 September 2014

498a quash procedure in high court ap

498A  DP act 3,4 case reached settlement........

i have filed charge sheet quash earlier(no stay granted but notice sent to opposite party)

in lower court trial not yet started..

Please tell me how to quash this case......

do we need to file compromise petition in high court?if yes what is the procedure?

A1 to A5 along with opposite party all need to appear in the high court at the time of compromise petition?

how long generally will it take? 3 months would be fine?


 3 Replies

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     16 September 2014

498a case is Compoundable in AP.

Quash from HIGH Court is not required ,can be withdrawn through lokadalath

rajendra (na)     16 September 2014

498a is compu ndabale in AP not DP 3 & 4...

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     17 September 2014

DP 3&4 are also compoundable in ap.

same thing was happend in my case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query