Upgrad LLM

498a quash citation

Dear experts,

my wife filed PCR and registered 498a on me and in laws who are residing in different state, now case is in lower court but not charged yet as my sisters are not showing up in court, i approached high court to quash my paretns and sisters names from charge sheet.

please share citation where highcourts have quashed the chargesheet with above details?

Regards,

Srinivas.

Okay, my brother in laws are not cooperating and they are not sending my sister to courts and they are residing in different state,, that is the reason why i filed petition for quashing to remove accused 2-5 from charge sheet.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Concentrate on the proceedings in the lower court,instead running to HC,where U may not get positive verdict.

i searched and found few citations where high court of karnataka has quashed accused 2-X, i will try to get my case also get quashed..

@TGK & Sainath: Any reason why my case cannot be quashed?? we got ACB and got regularised and my sisters and paretns attended court on few trails but now they are not attending coz of differences with my brother in laws.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Good luck gentleman.

Dont get to a conclusion saying innocent complainant? how come you tell all complainants are innocent, my sisters are married and leading a happy life with their husbands far from  my family how come a innocnet file case against them??

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Dear Querist,don't get frustrated as UR replies suggest.All the accused who are incorporated in the chargesheet have to attend court and prove themselves innocent to the charges,there can't be exceptions.Understand,regarding quash etc,better rely on UR personal lawyer,who will be the person alongside all of U accused in the proceedings.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x