LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SuhasSuhas (service)     22 September 2016

498a quash

We have filed quash petition in high court for my parents and sister on 498a FIR filed by my wife. chargesheet not filed yet.

Learning

7 Replies

SuhasSuhas (service)     22 September 2016

Mukesh sharma (job )     23 September 2016

Hi sushas your mother and sister  amil to yoour wife which motive was very important waht they written in those mail if they have written some about her marriagelife or her parents and some thats show they would nt happy with her marriage so that show their motive 

so if she submit these mail in court than its become problem for your mother and sister 

Sachin (N.A)     23 September 2016

Originally posted by : SuhasSuhas
abusive and insulting emails written by my parents and sister to my wife.   .

abusive emails will go against your parents and sister.

my parents have conveyed to my wife s parents that they were not happy with wedding arrangements etc etc.

This doesn't come under 498a 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 September 2016

Unless there is a compromise between both parties the chances of quashing of 498a IPC matters is very bleck and the issue of evidence is not to be considered by High Court at that stage hence the complainant can always defend the quashing petition by stating the existence of sufficient evidence with it that will be sufficient for conviction. Final charge sheet too has not being filed that shall be another issue which high court will take not while dismissing quashing petition.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 September 2016

Unless there is a compromise between both parties the chances of quashing of 498a IPC matters is very bleck and the issue of evidence is not to be considered by High Court at that stage hence the complainant can always defend the quashing petition by stating the existence of sufficient evidence with it that will be sufficient for conviction. Final charge sheet too has not being filed that shall be another issue which high court will take not while dismissing quashing petition.

SuhasSuhas (service)     23 September 2016

ok thanks

sai narayana   23 September 2016

Quashing may not be possible but discharge of other accused except you is possible. So pray for discharge in failure of quash.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register