LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     01 December 2015


Sir, wife filed 498a on me and my parents and later release on regular bail. We applier for FIR Quash in High court on 15.11.2014 and we got interim stay up to 30-01-2015 and stay got expired and later we didn’t file stay extension petition in High court and now it is showing status is ‘EXTENSION OF TIME’. In between Police filed charge sheet on 31.03.2015. We have hearing in JFCM Court in 05.01.2015.Please advise Is it possible to us to file stay extension in Highcourt . Thanks


 2 Replies


At this stage U cannot file extention of stay of the proceedings as the chargesheet also has been filed,if U go for it,that would be a futile exercise.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register