Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenivas V (S/W)     10 June 2012

498a - police not coming to court

Dear Members,

A 498A case was filed on me in 2008 and after 100 + court appearences since then since six months we are appearing weekly once or some times two days once. 

Finally all the girl side witnesses came to court and gave their statements which is in fact false after so much delays. What they told now is totally different than what was in FIR. While telling their statements and cross exam they put all the blame on Police. They said what they are telling now is what they told to Police also 4 years back and Police failed in recording that correctly.

Also in FIR they said I sent some bad emails and done some improper doctor exam on her. In fact they showed the police photo copy of doctor receipt which was manipulated. So police without seeing the original docs they booked the FIR at that time. Now it came to light that doctor receipt was photo copied with manipulation while doing the Photo copy. Also they did not showed the emails to police just took some money from them and booked the FIR, assuming this case any way will end up in settlement.

Now the time came for Police to come to court. Since two times police not coming to court. Judge became serious on them also, then also they don't have any shame also. Now if third time also Police did not come to court what will happen.

Can we give complaint on Police, or is there a way on force Police to come to court or file a complaint on police to higher levels.

We heard one version that Police did not come case may be closed. But we don't want that, the court should hear our version also and proofs we have also saying the case is false case.

Could the members who has experience in these scenerios can share their thoughts on what may happen next

Learning

2 Replies

ravindra (Analyst)     11 June 2012

Dear Querist,

Just cool. If they are changing statements then it is good for u as u will get clean cheat.  Police is not coming to court dont worry. Just File RTI in Police station saying below points.

1. Before filling chargesheet IO has asked to my wife to produce valid bills, flow of income etc.

2. Before filling chargesheet IO has asked to my wife to produce medical bills.

File this RTI saying Right to liberty (Means u will get this answers in 48 hrs). Once u will get this answers in your RTI just show this answers in court.

Thanks

Ravindra sonavane

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 June 2012

Ask the court to issue warrants of the IO and all.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register