LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vyom Arora (LLB)     08 January 2012

498a - please advice

My wife has lodged FIR u/s 498a, 323, 504,506 & dp3/4 to all my family members in July’ 11 and I was arrested & was in JC for 6 day, after that I got bail. They’ve threaten us to make our life hell. Charge sheet is not filed yet. Except me other family members have not taken any arrest stay or bail. My parents have already disowned me before filling of this FIR. Now in next month, my sister marriage ( Her name is in FIR ) has fixed and we are afraid that they might be create any drama on marriage day. What precautions should I have to taken to avoid this? Please advice it will be great help. Thanks


 7 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     08 January 2012

get the ant bail for other memebers who are accused and do not worry. After getting bail u all have to follow the conditions of bail then nothing will happen.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     08 January 2012

Disowning do not make them free from the FIR the other accused should have taken bail as they can be arrested.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     08 January 2012

Make the things clear to in-laws of ur sister also, take them into confidence. Its very necessary

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     09 January 2012

Dear Vyom

File a petition before HC and get arresting stay of all the members or file ANticipatory bail, once the bail will be grant then no worry about it.

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     09 January 2012

The bail depends on  the state. Please confirm first wheather you can get bail in that state where the complaint has made against you  and your family for e.g. No provision of anticipatery bail available in UP. Then take stay order from the court for the same.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     28 February 2012

tell sister-in-law the situation and take a.bail for all members  of family.after getting a.bail nothing going bad for anyone.regards

swagath (md)     28 February 2012

better go for the quash for your siste rimmediately and let her free and enjoy her life explain this to the bride groom get his confidence, you file counter case against them  so that thay will be busy recuing themselves like if your father in law or brother in law is govt official file case against him for giving dowry being a govt official

 next file complaint to Income tax dept with a copy of fir saying that how did they get so much of money write as many as RTI to police regarding your case so that the police start running behind them not you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register