LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailesh shukla (none)     27 July 2013

498a: need a lawyer from mumbai

Dear All,


Please help me . I am looking for a lawyer to fight false 498a registered against me and my mother. Can , please any one recommend any good lawyer .


thanking you in anticipation,


kind regards



 6 Replies

Abhishek (Professional)     27 July 2013


You can tallk to anamika vichare .  She is very well experienced and helped me in my case.


Anamika : mumbai cell 9920764088

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     27 July 2013

There is Mamta Omle:9869334968.

prakharved (Medical officer)     27 July 2013



You should contact . Through Lawkonect, you can contact the best lawyers in the Mumbai region. Select a lawyer according to your preference, experience and budget. Post your case on and your needs will be matched with the best lawyers. The Lawyers will contact you with proposals and quotes for case and you can select a lawyer of your choice. The payment is made to the lawyer only when the work promised by the lawyer is completed. You can also reach them on their helpline number 9555-507-507.




U can contact us at 9871158578/9990225600

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai     11 November 2016

Call me on 9969 663432 from Mumbai

anil   11 November 2016

To fight women specific law & order case,

i suggest hire a man , since u fighting against women , so better hire an energetic ,fluent in court language,give time to ur case, have laptop,printer,officeboy, good experience,low fee, etc etc .

most important person should ask as many questions and scenarios as much possible and should have cunning altitude to bargain in compromise.


Note : this is my personal experience , in my case lawyer was available 24 by 7 and traveled with me out of state, but i do not think any women can give much time , when your wife has not spared you so how can other will spare, moreover if you got angry or misbehave then again second case from lady. but i do not think men has any liberty to file case on you if you did something wrong max he will leave you with some good dialogues only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads