Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (none)     05 November 2014

498a mediation center help

Hello Experts,

I am booked for 498a by my wife. Got married in 2011, it was an arrange marriage. All the rituals were followed in Himachal. I was working in an MNC in delhi and my wife was  too working in a BPO. My laws were setteled in Punjab. However often visit hometown in Himachal. Some their relative knew about us so  all agreed. While we both were working in Delhi. I was in Noida and she was in Gurgaon. Unknown to each other.

So it was an arrange marriage. V went back to delhi and v were never on same page. She always treated me if i was a servent found by my laws for their daughter. Things were like.. I could not even take breath during that time. It was almost everydays  routine. I had to once come home to see my old grand father as was seriously ill, could not return for 4 days and I was denied to give keys of rented flat because my wife come to her parents home.I returned from delhi to punjab just for keys however my in laws her mom dad denied to give keys. So i lost my job. I was already on emergency leave and was late. I returned to Himchal and stayed at home till winter months of 2012, and always tried to parsuade my wife to come home. But she told me she ll come after delivery.

my wife stayed at her parents house till the baby boy born in winter months of 2012. My mom ane I took the baby ane her to our home. She spent one month. And then started talking about going back to delhi. I tried to again make her understand that its winter and without job with a baby. It ws not possible. So she simply started making issues of things.

One day her mom called my mom and was agruing with my mom that v are not taking care of her. This was everydays routine. But that day i broke the phone by saying that if this phone is not there everything ll be alright and to an extend it was 80 right because I simply told my wife that its ur home do whatever u want to do but things should be calm. Why ur mom calls early morning everyday.

V spent 2 hours peacefully. But after 2 3 hours her parents along with few advocate ane all came to nearest police station and started agruging with them that v probably beat their daughter etc etc.. when v reached at ths police station there was nothing as such... but a samgotanama was signed at the police station that she is going with parents..

They filled 125 and v started reciving summons, i always tried to parsuade her to come back. I missed my son. Ane finally got the settelment done in court that my wife i and son ll leave away in metro cities. And moved to a city in punjab.

Stayed for 6-7 months. But again she ditched me again same story when i was out of town due to some business trip. She took away my all hard earned gooda and filed 498a 406, 506 aha.

I was in no mens land for 6 months coz again i lost my son. I was not in touch with parents untill they come to know about 498a and that was through skype as my friends knew that i might check skpye.

Now i have got the anticipatory bail. Mediation is in 10th, i am not sure what to do. I do not need her. I tried and tried alot. Lost my job, my life, I am homeless. My questions.

1- What happans in mediation? And pls  guide me so that I could live rest of life peacefully without her.

2- If meditation fails, do I need to again apply for bail in highest court?

3- please help me with do's and don'ts of mediation center.

4- if mediation fails, do I need to go to jail? Pls help.

Learning

8 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     05 November 2014

Sad to hear your news...Hope some lawyers can advice you on this aspect.

@ SupuerHero,

I am too waiting for a reply.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 November 2014

Did you get Anticipatory Bail or interim bail only.

If mediation fails the bail petition would be decided on merits. You ought to be careful.

Regards,

@Shonee Kapoor,

Thanks a lot for your response. I am not sure which bail is this.

Following is the link to check the case number interim order can be checked.

https://phhc.gov.in:8080/home.php?search_param=case

I am going to PM you the case number as its an open forum. Please advice what is it and how to go about it.. thanks in advance.

39.13-ANTICIPATORY BAIL (AGNST WOMEN), she applied few sections

498A/406/506 IPC,

;9

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 November 2014

I have not been able to read the same, can you copy paste the same here.

Regards,

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 November 2014

Dear, If you bail is subject to mediatation, then you will have to go to approach court for bail extension. Otherwise just be calm in mediation and express your thoughts as to whatever you want. Adv kapil chandna, .9899011450

harrassed (SE)     07 November 2014

My case is similar one to Ajay. I have got anticipatory bail and the mediation also failed since she didn't turned for mediation for 3 times. I have interim bail till 6-Dec-2014. What do I need to do to get the extension or permanent bail? Please advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register