LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mgeorge (employee)     16 December 2013

498a harrasment

My SIL has failed 498a on entire family(Myself, my husband, Elder sis and  husband, mother and main my brother)  my brother was been JC for 2days and now he is on RB and other family members are an Ab .. now yesterday we received the summon and asked us to attend the court on 17/12/13 ... now please let me know how to apply for Rb for rest of the family ......Please let me know the procedure  it is very urgent......

Learning

5 Replies

Please let me know the procedures as i have very less time......

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     16 December 2013

Rst experts can guide u on this as far as I know

For getting regular bail you have to provide surities in the court no of surities= no. Of persons the surities should be in the form of registery which is immovable

Q Slinger (NA)     16 December 2013

I agree with Raja.

- Go to the court with AB and make sure you take the number of people required for surities, along with the necessary amount and photocopies of ID's of the surities.

- Once in court go to the PP's office and deposite the surities. Once this is done, they will give you necessary documents. 

- Take this to the police station where the case is lodged and convert the AB to RB. Make sure the lawyer is present during the entire process.

- You should have done this today, 16 Dec...but no issues as you can do it once you have attended the court date. 

An AB surities can be  a RB regular surities

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 December 2013

Dear,

You need a individual surety for each accused and make sure you ask the sureties to carry their vehicles RC, because at times the judge may ask for it as well.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register