Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Bhaskar Banka (software Engineer)     19 January 2011

498a--hari

Hello,

can someone please help me . i was arrested on nov2nd 2010 in Hyderabad airport at 4:30 and arrested me on 498a , as i went to US for training for two months.Now i got bail  and i am out of the jail .till now  my case was not filled in the court.Now i am facing serious problem . My client in US wants to complete the projects and submit in USA in feb 10-march 10 2011.my passport is court and in all the Airports i have LOC alert.can some one please how to get raid of this problem .I should tell the truth to my company and get fired my job or is there any alertnate way to go and submitt my project and come back ASAP.

please  help me with your valuable suggestion.I really appreciate you help sir !

Thanks & reagrds,

Hari

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 January 2011

Mr. Banka! It is very easy. You make prayer to court to permit to complete your project and you may produce your surity to the satisfation of court to the effect that you shall attend the court as and when required. If your prayer is accepted then only you can do the needful otherwise there is no hope.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     19 January 2011

if u are fired becoz of this then no maintenance

Praveen Goud Vanga (Advocate)     19 January 2011

dear hari,

there is no reason to apprehend or worry about your job as u told that u are already on bail,

It does take some time for filing of final report in the court which is charge sheet so in the mean  you can ask the hon'ble court to handover your property for specific period by filing a criminal petition in the court mentioning your employee responsibility and a letter from your client about your project and if not attended you will be put into irreparable loss by this if the court permits it will ask you to furnish certian surety and will let you leave india

if the lower court rejects your plea then you have the high court to appeal

if you have any further queries please contact 9985016202

i am a practicing advocate in hyderabad

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     20 January 2011

Dear Hari,

Its better, to inform the court about your project and the consequences of not completing the project.Further furnish alternative surity and leave for usa.If your petition rejected, approach high court, the court will definetly rescue from your problem

srishaila,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

dinesh bathla (advocate on record)     20 January 2011

dear hari.

first of all make an application to the court to get your passport temperorily by telling the truth regarding your projects of your US clients & you can also attach the documents related to your project so that the court may think over it. if in session court application is been rejected then you can also make the same application in the high court also. but for all that you have to give some suriety which can be in the shape of your property papers, because if you will not appears in the court when it requires, the same suriety will be forfeited by the court.

for your job i must tell you that your job is 100% safe if you are out of jail on bail. 

if any queries..

contact me at-  098124-45000

098027-27027

or

dineshbathla@rediffmail.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register