Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (none)     07 July 2017

498a followed by other false charges.

Hello, 

I was booked in 498a case in 2014. I am on bail and attedning court hearing. My wife's all document has government quarter address as my father in law was working in Punjab govenment. She filled all legal cases in Punjab while her father was working there but he has retired in 2016 and that govenment quarter has been issued to someone else but my wife still uses that address on her all documents and keep giving false applications to local SHO that I tourture her by sending message etc. 

I last week received a call from Himachal Police station that i need to come as my father in law has given an application (My father in law lives in Himachal and my wife works in Delhi), I appeared in police station and they found nothing of that sort. Now my wife has given a 2nd application in Punjab Police station using her documents that she is a permanent resident of that place. I received 2nd call from Punjab police station that I need to appear becasue my wife has given a new application there.

My questions are :

How to save my self from her becasue she gives false application in Punjab and her father gives false application in Himachal. I have to appear there every time I get a call from any police station ?

Isnt' is illigal that she still uses that old government quarter address where someone else lives and she has nothing to do with it.

Learning

5 Replies

Ajay (none)     07 July 2017

My wife has claimed in court that she still lives in Punjab which is false becasue it was a government quarter. She works in Delhi in an MNC. I have her employee ID and other details but how to get the proof that she works there becasue it requires her salary slip to prove in court that she works.

Arjun Kohli   07 July 2017

I suggest you move an application before the local SHO of your area, regarding such issues of false complaints you are facing from different police stations of different states.

Moreover, you could also move an application before the appropriate Magistrate bringing in all these incidents into his/her notice and praying for necessary relief as the same is hindering your fundamental right of freedom as well as life, on account of false complaints. I also believe that a case of perjury can be filed against her for using invalid address to file official police complaints against you.

However, it is reccomended to consult with your legal counsel and move forward appropriately.

Arjun Kohli   07 July 2017

Originally posted by : Ajay
My wife has claimed in court that she still lives in Punjab which is false becasue it was a government quarter. She works in Delhi in an MNC. I have her employee ID and other details but how to get the proof that she works there becasue it requires her salary slip to prove in court that she works.

Once you file a complaint before the Magistrate, you can request the Magistrate to direct the Police or the relevant authority to enquire on the same issue or even request the Magistrate to order the opposite party to produce the requisite documents on account of the Id number that you would present in your case.

Born Fighter (xxx)     07 July 2017

Do you know the name of the company where ur wife is working ??

File an application in the court mentioning employer details with employee id and ask court to summon her employer to produce her employment details including salary. OR file application asking your wife to produce details of her employment on affidavit.

If ur fighting several cases as u mentioned then have u not hired any lawyer yet ?????????? If u have then replace the lawyer as he seems to be doing nothing for you !!

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     09 July 2017

Get your complaint addressed with all those details narrated to SHO, properly  drafted by an advocate.  If SHO will still insist your presence, file a case in HC making your wife and State (Police) as party to come out of this perennial harassment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register