LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar (Software)     20 January 2015

498a finally came to hearing

My 498A case has come to hearing finally after a lot of struggle, and finally warrant has been send to all the witnesses, this time I really worked hard to talk to the judge and got the warrant prepared for my oppposite party to come to the court for the witness, since they filled the case they never came for the witness but they were willingly coming to the family court to fight all sort of maintenance, stridhan, etc cases.

I am preparing for the wintness cross and also making my lawyer to prepare for the same.

But If still they do not appear before the court then whether the Judge (CJM)  has the power to remove their chance of witnessing (avshar samapt karna). And if yes then in what section or law he can do so.

Learning

1 Replies

FightForCause (Businessman)     21 January 2015

Rakesh,

Get Rojnama/Daily Diary of othe rcases certified copy.

Show her attendance and next hearing ask for NBW.

Once NBW is issued they will come running , else request Police to help you to bring them to court and show police NBW issued against them. Police in all probability to get money will harass them.

Also ask Judge that as they are not coming and u are taking leaves from work and travelling from last so many days , so under cpc 151 as Judge to issue cost to your wife. Judge may not accept it, but this will make his mind clear that you are desperate to get justice and Judge may do some positive for you.

All the best..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register