Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_Victim (service)     14 March 2013

498a filed by father in-law

Hi All,
 I have been framed under 498A and 323 by my father in Law and Mother-in-Law. The FIR was lodged and I got notice from police on 10.03.2013 mentioning that I need to be present for mediation on 22.03.2013.

I need to ask as the complaint is filed by my Father-in-Law and Mother-In-Law, what are the implications on me of it.
Whether I have to borne all the expenditure incurred by them for all this legal drama or it will be borne by themselves.
As I read some where if wife files 498A, Husband has to borne all the expences....

Please clarify...

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     14 March 2013

No you will not have to pay any thing for these 498a allegations, unless they are able to make you agree to their terms.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     14 March 2013

For 498A , state will appoint a lawyer for wife (Public prosectory) , so to fight 498A case , for wife there is no expenditure. Though her counsel may assist PP and charge some thing from her but again its can not be demanded from husband.

For 498A husband, yes he will have to hire a lawyer to defend his case.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     14 March 2013

If any allegations are flase then you file written complaint before the police and his senior officers and let the police collect the evidences and submit the report in court then fight on it.

What ever you say do that in writing to police and senior police officers, never say anything in words and also never agree anything on words....only in writing things shall be done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register