LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadish (sales manager)     03 April 2013

498a fails case

Dear sir,

         i am jagadish working in a sales company .last mount my wife wented my propety and i sad no i will give to over son . her family forced me give the propety.she wented to kill me in my house of 20 men .

1. i have givin a case fist in police .

2.she givin a case next.

3.hear father is a police so my case is not taken. snd finly police taken the case 

4.after 3day she failed 48a case .

5.i am in rest house she givin case to total my family members.

6.the got bill in my case .only 5 men .

7.i got bill in 489a case 

next what to do ?


 2 Replies

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST (Advocate)     03 April 2013

you should file a case dowars against her ground of curitly

shriks........... (healyhcare)     04 April 2013

ASLO  flie a case by ur praents agaisnt hre fro dfemation and creutly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register